Carpet Cleaning Service
As a BBB certified company, we required all our staff to be fully trained and fully licensed as a Carpet Cleaning technicians by Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification (IICRC).
CLICK HERE to learn more www.iicrc.org
We cater both Residential and Commercial Clients including Post-Restoration for Insurance Claims. With our fully certified technicians, you can be assured for a proper care and treatment of your carpets.
We have a top of the line steam deep carpet cleaning units, both truckmounted units and portable heavy-duty units, to clean your carpets for maximum cleaning, while minimizing drying time.
Why Choose Us:
- The products we use are environmentally friendly top quality hypoallergenic cleaning agents, which are 100% safe for baby and your pet.
- Tarps are laid on tile and wood floors for protection.
- Corner guards are placed at your entryways to assure there will be no nicks or paint loss.
- We will pre-vacuum on request, though it is not necessary to pre-vacuum with our high powered system unless the client has had construction work done prior to our arrival.
- Pre-spraying is done to help lift all spots and stains.
- The carpet is then cleaned with Hot Water Steam Carpet cleaning units
- We remove food stains, pet stains and odour, grease, oils, blood, vomit, feces, dusts, dirts, mud, rusts, and many more.
- Stainshield is applied for that extra protection. (By request for additional cost)
- The freshly cleaned carpet is groomed for that plush new look.
Your Satisfaction is of utmost importance to our business!
Let Us Help
With our strong commitment to high quality and excellent service, we only provide you with the right tools and best approach of treating your carpet cleaning needs.
We have a truckmounted carpet cleaning machine for all Residential and Commercial units.
We also have a superior multi-stage vacuum mobile carpet cleaning machines for all types of high rise units like condo and office buildings.
Here Is How We Can Help
- It Starts With An Appointment – Feel free to contact us by phone (403) 589-6149 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tell Us What You Need – Our highly experience carpet cleaning representative will either discuss your concerns over the phone or by email or to pay a visit at your home to assess the situation.
- We Do The ‘Legwork’ – We proactively discuss with you in details on the current condition of your carpet and devise strategies on how to properly treat it to restore your carpet.
- You Decide at Your Disposal – When we made a presentation on how we could make your carpet be restored, you now decide to give us a go signal to do it by signing our “Commitment Agreement”.
- Our Expertise – Your satisfaction is our goal. We guarantee an excellent job all the time-every time.
- Your Beautiful Home – Your carpet is restored, fresh and free of contaminants.